Monday, July 13, 2009

I want to be a cowgirl

When my family was here we took a day and went to Heritage Park at "This is the Place" monument. We told Dotty it was a park with animals and a train and she was pretty excited. It was the most fun to walk through the barn with her and see her freak out at the smell. As soon as we walked into the barn she started screaming and rubbing her nose "my nose! my nose hurts". Oh not so much a farmgirl...
But we had to walk through the barn to get to the horsey ride. First Dot visited the baby goats while Cory waited in line.



And that was fun, but not as fun as riding the horse! As soon as she saw the horses she said,"I want to be a cowgirl! I need my cowgirl hat" She survived without her cowgirl hat...and even got a horse named Misty.


No comments: