Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mormon Women Project Video

A year ago I found the Mormon Women Project and quickly signed up to volunteer. I volunteered (with Cory's permission, kind of...) our services to help them make a video for the website and for their recent fundraising event the 2011 Salon. The theme of the night was Crafting a Deliberate Life, and so our video explored this idea in its complexity and I'm so grateful for my friends and family who sent in little thoughts and words of wisdom!
Enjoy.


Cory worked so hard on this video, only to have the technical staff at the JSMB botch the showing. One of the truly heartbreaking moments of my life (I know my life is pretty nice if that is one of my saddest times), but luckily with the beauty of the internet, all will see it.

2 comments:

itsantoniahere said...

how do i join this?

mere said...

antonia - check out mormonwomen.com!