Tuesday, September 30, 2008

CKLN or Greggy in the Morning!

So I travelled to Toronto from New York to coordinate 3form presence at the IIDEX/NeoCon Canada tradeshow. My first night I stayed at Greg's humble abode and we stayed up chatting like schoolgirls until 1 am...even though we had to get up at 5am for Greg's radio show.
I was the guest host on CKLN's Rude Awakening- Eyeopener addition. I delivered enticing commentary on subjects ranging from terrorism on campus to bedbugs!That is before we got shut down by scaredy-newsy pants. Here are the pics.




fyi- that is a batman shirt Greg is wearing, not a corona shirt...if you were worried. Make sure you check out Greg's exciting posts on the eyeopener link just to your right!

1 comment:

Gilly said...

I didn't know Greg did radio - and I can never find anything recent on the eyeopener when I do a search for Greg Hudson - where are these exciting posts - because I'm a fan....