Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hudson and the City

So I just got back from New York. It was a work trip interspersed with family fun. It was so much fun to see my nephew Jack get baptized- look how excited he is to be a member of the church!



When the weekend ended I headed to the city and to my hotel. Monday night Anne came and spent the night with me. We had a great time in the rain. We walked down Jerry Orback way. (you can't see the sign in this picture but its there...)


and did some tagging


And the very last night I was there Erin, my parents and Anne went to see wicked which happened to be right down the street from my hotel. After their show we went to grab some coldstone. I remembered to take some pictures this time.

1 comment:

Gilly said...

We so wish we were there with you guys!