Saturday, October 3, 2009

Mom and Dot weekend

Last weekend Cory shot a wedding in Seattle and so I was home alone with the kids. We had a fun time.
Dotty drew a lot of "eggs" - why she draws eggs I don't know....



notice Townes working on his tummy time


Dot got some nap time in with her "horsey goggle" which was eliminated as soon as Daddy came home. But I'm glad I got in this one picture. Thanks Sarra for the cute cute bottle. Townes will love it.



And then we decided to go to a restaurant for dinner - kind of like a girls night, but with Townes tagging along. Dotty was super fun to hang out with.




notice Dot's lovely make-up on her cheek. It is not a bruise.


Dot peppering her meatballs - and a great shot of her self-made sleeve tattoo.





Townes was pretty fun to hang out with too...

3 comments:

Dawn said...

That's funny that Dot draws eggs. For years Peirce drew ants in an ant hill. There was always an amazing system of tunnels with ants walking through them. :0)

Gilly said...

I wish we could hang out with Dot and Townes and you as well. We miss you!

Sarah said...

Towns has the most prefect little face, I think he gets it from you.